Level 1 - Communication in a simple way
Students will be able to understand simple dialogues in everyday life through appropriate sentence patterns.
- Learn Thai language using the phonetic script;the use of syllables, vowels, consonants and tones.
- Basic conversational sentence patterns.
Level 2 - Expansion of the ability to communicate
Students will be able to understand and produce longer dialogues.
- Learn more difficult vocabulary and sentences.
- Learn more complex sentence patterns.
Level 3 - Basic of reading and writing
Expansion of the ability to communicate with an introduction of writing and reading Thai language.
Level 4 - Reading and writing continued
Study of writing and reading with continued conversation practice.
- Learn to understand the basic Thai reading and writing systems.
- Learn to be able to read Thai words and short sentences with correct pronunciation and spelling.
- Learn to be able to ask and answer questions from the text.
Reading short stories about Thailand and understanding the stories from vocabulary and sentence structure.
Reading longer stories about daily life and culture in Thai society.
- Learn to understand longer stories.
- Learn to read and write from the stories.
- Learn to write grammatically correct Thai sentences.
After you study Thai levels 1-6, we can offer you the following courses to learn more about Thailand:
- Thai culture
- Bible in Thai
- Thai newspaper
- and much more...
To be able to discuss what is read and talk about common aspects of the students own culture.
Learn long vowels
Learn short vowels